Shabby Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2011

FANCY RE-FASHIONED FLIP FLOPS!!

I wish I could take all the credit for the crafts I'm posting, but I have other bloggers to thank for some of my ideas!! I will however take credit for the Green Flip Flops I Re-Fashioned into one of a kind Fancy Footwear!! Talk about a cheap craft! I used an old shirt, thread, hot glue, fabric, and the flip flops were just $2.50 at Old Navy!! I had a great time catching up with my cousin Mariha. Trust ME...I LOVE crafting all by myself, but I love sharing my ideas with other people too. Even more fun when we're sharing giddy giggles back and forth as our flip flops come together! I started this craft while my daughter Lainey was awake and I was getting super stressed out. CONFESSION TIME...I put Lainey down a whole hour early so I could craft in peace and quiet! Don't judge!! You would have done the same thing!! Crafting is so relaxing once my baby is asleep! Well, check out these beauties and go get busy making a pair of your own!










No comments:

Post a Comment