Shabby Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Up-Cycle your shoes!!

Did you know you can Mod Podge your shoes too?!?! Seriously you can Mod Podge anything! I saw this up-cycle idea on Diary of Dave's Wife(blog) not too long ago and I just had to try it! I love all my shoes the way they are so I was on the hunt for thrift store shoes I could Kileyfi! I went to 4 thrift stores and came out empty handed...fail!! While browsing through Target just a few days ago, I came across 2 pairs of shoes that were each $6. They were not shoes I would have bought normally, but I thought if I made them my own, I would totally wear them. So with paper towels, fabric, Mod Podge, paint brush, sharp exacto knife, and lots of patience...this is what I came up with!!




                                                                           BEFORE

AFTER


EMBELLISHED!!
                   






2 comments: