Shabby Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

So You Think You Can Craft

Well, my first Craft Night didn't turn out the way I had imagined it, but it wasn't a total bust. My really wonderful friend Bergann showed up and we had an amazing night. It was totally relaxing! Lainey went to sleep without a peep! We enjoyed a fresh squeezed vanilla lemonade(lemons came from Bergann's tree) bar with raspberries, strawberries, cherries, blueberries, pineapples, lemons, and mangos. YUM-O! AND...Trader Joe's salt water taffy. We revamped our shoes bye up-cycling them with fabric. All you need is shoes, paper towels, pen, pins, fabric, mod podge, sponge brush, plate, tape, and an exact-o knife....OR for the ones I made tonight...just shoes, mod podge, sponge brush, cup and lot of GLITTER!! Our shoes turned out so cute and they look like we bought them this way! I'm in love wit my new shoes!


















TA-DAH!!!! Its so hard not to fall in love with these beauties!! Hope to see MORE friendly faces at the next So You Think You Can Craft!!(night) Mark your calendars, because I've got a great craft planned for Saturday August 20th at 7pm. I'll be partnering with my sweet funny friend Debbi Tovsrud who is having much success with Arbonne. Come check out what she has to offer and Craft the night away!! Its relaxing, no pressure to buy, good ol' fashion fun!! Happy Crafting!!

1 comment: